Senin, 27 Mei 2019

DAILY 6 (ENGLISH) 18/05/2019



Hallo guys.


How was your holiday? I doubt it wasn’t exciting as it will be right? Because I think, there are few people that consider our election as a competition, I’ve even read in the newspaper that if Probowo doesn’t get elected as president, there will be a massive demonstration, and I’ve heard that some people even destroy our public facility. Well, because I am not a political person, I won’t discuss this further, this topic is too heavy for me, lol. So I will discuss my favorite topic straight away, namely culinary.

After I’ve enjoyed my holiday. I am sure or believe that you guys or the reader have waited another story from me, because as a chef, doing nothing is so boring. So to fill my boring time I will tell you my story today.

Today I’ve made two rotation menus. And these menus are menu 2.1 and 2.2. My group and I were making an appetizer from menu 2.1 and a soup from menu 2.2. Because we were making two dishes, I told my teammates that we must stay focus, because if we lose it, our foods will become so bad that it won’t even served as human’s food because we know that human’s tongue is so sensitive, where it will know which food that was made with serious intention or not. And don’t forget guys, if we have problem, just ask your senior, because they have more experience than us. And of course, pray before cooking. To make our work faster, we’ve divided our parts.

Parts of teammates were making rotation menu 2.1 “Chinese Spinach and Peanut Salad”, and the other were making rotation menu 2.2 “Tom Yum Goong”, whereas I get the menu 2.1. Chinese Spinach and Peanut Salad didn’t require a lot of ingredients so that I can finish it faster, after that I help my teammates to make Tom Yum Goong. After all foods were ready to serve, we began to ornament our food as interested as could be and then after all is finished, we take pictures of our foods.

After all that works, we were taking a rest while eating lunch with our foods. Then we did our general cleaning. After that is finished, we were resting again waiting to come home.

1 komentar:

  1. ayo segera bergabung dengan saya di D3W4PK
    hanya dengan minimal deposit 10.000 kalian bisa menangkan uang jutaan rupiah
    ditunggu apa lagi ayo segera bergabung, dan di coba keberuntungannya
    untuk info lebih jelas silahkan di add Whatshapp : +8558778142
    terimakasih ya waktunya ^.^

    BalasHapus