Senin, 27 Mei 2019

DAILY 5 (ENGLISH) 16/05/2019



Hello guys..

Meet me again on my blog The Next Master Chef, today I will continue the stories that happened today. Maybe today I will shorten the experience or event that I did today. But before telling us about today's experience, I don't forget to offer prayers and thanks to Allah SWT because with His abundance of grace I was still given the opportunity to practice and meet with friends. Okay, check it out ...

As usual, this morning I wake up at 4:30 a.m., then pray and had breakfast. I left for my beloved campus at 7:30 a.m., after that, I checked my luggage fearing that I maybe left or forget something behind, which would cause restlessness and anxiety in this heart. Because if any of my items are forgotten, I cannot carry out the practice to the fullest. After waiting for a long time at 08.00 we did an Oneline and grooming check by seniors to be allowed to enter in the Kitchen.

After collecting our attendance, we entered the cold kitchen and prayed together before starting practice. The senior who accompanied us told us that our dishes had to be finished at 12pm and we also had to prepare ingredients for the Thursday’s menu. Because tomorrow is election day a.k.a free time and we will not practice.

At this time, our group will make a menu that was agreed yesterday, namely Norimaki. But before that, we divided each other's tasks due to many things we had to do because we had to make two menus at once. For making Norimaki it takes only two people, while the others are divided to prepare ingredients for the Tom Yum Goong and Chinese Spinach and Peanut Salad menus. Because Norimaki will be displayed today, we are focused there.

I was the one who got the task to make Norimaki, because we did not focus on the cooking process and did not ask seniors how to do it correctly, we made mistakes. We used ordinary rice instead of Japanese rice so we repeat the process of cooking rice using Japanese rice. So, the first rice that we made will be cooked to fried rice. Maybe it was made a blessing for us but we got scolded by the senior.

After the rice is cooked, we start making Norimaki. Besides Norimaki, we also make California roll. Actually, we also want to make others, but because the ingredients are limited, we could only make some. After we were ready, we immediately arranged our dishes as beautiful as possible to be displayed to the lecturers.

Me and one friend entered the lobby to explain the dishes we made, then the lecturers there tasted our dishes. They liked our dishes so they wanted to add to the norimaki we served. While waiting for another friend to explain, I tried other friends' food. So we tasted each other’s food and my mate prepare food for Thursday.

After all the groups finished displaying the dishes, we took a break while having lunch together, after that we did general cleaning and then rested while waiting for time to go home.

1 komentar:

  1. ayo segera bergabung dengan saya di D3W4PK
    hanya dengan minimal deposit 10.000 kalian bisa menangkan uang jutaan rupiah
    ditunggu apa lagi ayo segera bergabung, dan di coba keberuntungannya
    untuk info lebih jelas silahkan di add Whatshapp : +8558778142
    terimakasih ya waktunya ^.^

    BalasHapus